Terms & Conditions/Your consent
RIKEN Network Membership Application for the residents of *Southeast Asia and South Asia
*Singapore, Brunei, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, the Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam, East Timor, Bangladesh, Bhutan, India, Nepal, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, and the Maldives
Please read the following terms and conditions carefully before filling out the form. Please proceed to the form only if you fully agree and accept them. Thank you for your cooperation.
- The purpose of the registration:
- You can receive information about RIKEN related events, workshops, and other initiatives.
- It creates opportunities for personnel exchange and joint research between RIKEN and your current institution.
- You have opportunities to participate in international alumni/non-alumni social events organised by RIKEN.
- The membership registration is free of charge.
- Please fill up below online membership registration form. Upon your submission, we will send an acknowledgement to your email address that you entered in the form. We will send you a welcome email to you again once the registration process is done.
- If you would like to withdraw your registration at any point in time after it, please contact us at rikennetwork_adm_sg[at]ml.riken.jp.
- If you would like to update any of the previously submitted information, please email at rikennetwork_adm_sg[at]ml.riken.jp.
- RIKEN Singapore Representative Office is responsible for the management of the registration information, ensuring that it is only used for the activities of RIKEN related and information distribution for the members.
- We may share the information within RIKEN. We will not disclose the information to third parties unless we obtain your permission to do so or authorised by law. Please also refer to below URLs for more details.
- By registering, you agree to receive communications about RIKEN related events, workshops, and other initiatives; and for us to reach out to you for potential collaboration opportunities.
- The collected data will be transferred and stored on a server in Japan, where the personal data of registered individuals will be managed in an appropriate manner in accordance with RIKEN’s rule on protection of personal data.
- By proceeding, you confirm that all the statements made on this form are true and accurate to the best of your knowledge.
※Please replace “[at]” with “@”
Disagree (Back) Agree (Proceed to the application form)